Monday, December 31, 2012

Crazy Sexy Kale & The Sicilian

Crazy Sexy Salad pg. 159
The Sicilian pg. 85
Crazy Sexy Kale
Today is the halfway mark in my Crazy Sexy Kitchen journey!  75 recipes!! Virtual high fives please! I hope you have been enjoying it as much as I have. 

Happy New Year!! Today is about starting the year out with a delicious healthy bang.  I know you made that age old resolution, "I am going to eat better." Just admit it, whether you said aloud or not.  This isn't just about eating healthier, but eating foods that taste great too!  So join me by starting January 1st off clean and green. 

First is the Crazy Sexy Kale salad.  Not only will your belly thank you for this, but your soul will love you for taking such great care of yourself.  The avocado and cayenne pepper make this salad a home run.  Here is what you need to get sexy with kale.

Not only is it tasty, but it is beautiful too!

Next up is The Sicilian juice.  After a night of partying this sucker is going to replenish all the cells in your body.  You will have an extra bounce in your step from the jalapeno in the juice.  I guarantee you will be running outside to shout Happy New Year!  So drink up baby.
I thought this picture was funny.
Thank you for going on the Crazy Sexy Kitchen journey with me.  Cheers to the next 75 recipes!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment