Saturday, November 17, 2012

License Plates

I have been cooking my way through Crazy Sexy Kitchen for 2 weeks now.  I have been learning the ins  and outs of blogging.  Figuring out how to stay current on Facebook.  Even posting pictures to Instagram.  Which is actually my favorite picture app. It is so easy and fun!  Even so, I still can't seem to figure out The Twitter as Betty White calls it?? Any help there would really be appreciated.  I don't get how it works?

I have been to Whole Foods a few time since this journey began.  A couple of times as I was walking back to my car in the parking lot I have stumbled upon veggie themed license plates.  Now I just feel compelled to search for more.  It is as if a collection has begun.  How many will I find before I cook my way through CSK? Only time will tell...

Here are the plates I have seen so far:
I can't wait to see what I find next!  It feels like little signs of encouragement.  I love that!

Back from Chicago tomorrow.  Then Thanksgiving prep!  The holidays are almost here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment