Monday, October 29, 2012

The Challenge: Crazy Sexy Kitchen


The wait is almost over!  Kris Carr's new cookbook is here October 30th, 2012!  Follow me as I attempt to cook my way through her new cookbook Crazy Sexy Kitchen.  Can the average American meat eating family go vegan?  What will my husband, teen, tween and toddler have to say about this? Let's find out! Read along while I learn how to cook Vegan.  Tomorrow is the big, bright, and beautiful day!  So sign up and follow my journey.  Everyone who signs up will be entered to win a copy of Crazy Sexy Kitchen!  This is going to be fun! Click on this link and check for yourself how great this cookbook is: http://www.mcssl.com/app/?af=1493296

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! Your photos are so colorful and look yummy. It is hard to take photos of food and have them look as good as the real thing. I am really looking forward to reading your entries. I have started to cook some of the recipes too and it occurred to me that it would be fun to do it like the Julie and Julia movie. Alas, I don't have time to blog right now, but I am glad you are able to. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I am having fun with it, and actually so excited when I get a good photo.

    ReplyDelete