Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Morning Glorious

Happy Halloween!  Recipe 2 is Morning Glorious.  I figured with all the candy that would be consumed today green juice was in order.  It was absolutely delicious.  I hadn't juiced veggies in awhile.  This recipe was mild enough for the newbie who might be just trying green juice for the first time.  It was sweet and refreshing.  Here are the ingredients this juice needs:
I juiced all of the above except for the lemon. I squeezed the lemon in the juice.  I tried putting a whole lemon in my juicer in the past and practically killed my juicer. Check out us sipping our green before we headed out with the kids.

Superman and Batgirl

My awesome family!
I hope you had a great Halloween!

PS Check this out: http://www.mcssl.com/app/?af=1493296

No comments:

Post a Comment